[wp-hackers] many plugins and performance

Konrad Karpieszuk kkarpieszuk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 13:42:23 UTC 2010

thank you, this plugins show a lot of information. :) but i am not
sure hove to iterprate them :)

please look at this

http://www.voila.pl/409/o5a8q/index.php?get=1&f=1

how to solve this problem with post_selection? what to modify and where?

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM, Moya, Eddie <emoya at tribune.com> wrote:
> Try WP Tuner. We have not used it extensively but it looks promising.
>
> http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wptuner/
>
> --
> Eddie Moya
> Tribune Technology
> Applications Developer
>

> On 1/28/10 1:39 PM, "Konrad Karpieszuk" <kkarpieszuk at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hello
>>
>> I am working now on some wp website, which has big problem
>> performance. Many times we get error 503.
>>
>> But i found out that when we delete all plugins from
>> wp-content/plugins, website runs much faster.
>>
>> How to diagnoze which plugin slows down website most? How plugins are
>> attended by wordpress? Please explain shortly :)

(en) regards / (pl) pozdrawiam
Konrad Karpieszuk
http://konradjestwrwandzie.wordpress.com/