[wp-hackers] Fooling Wordpress To Think Plugin Output Is A Page

Alex Andrews awgandrews at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 00:42:09 UTC 2010

Dear list,

In my plugin I interrupt template_redirect to produce my own pages via
template into working, it would be very useful for Wordpress to think
these are pages proper, with titles etc. Is there some internal
Wordpress variable or set of variables I can set to do this? It would
be especially good if I could trick the plugin generated page to think
it was a part of the normal hierarchy of Wordpress pages, ie could
possibly have parents etc, while not being an part of this formally.

Thanks you for help

Alex