[wp-hackers] [ wp-hackers ] A question about donation link

Calvin Freitas cal at calvinfreitas.com
Tue Jan 19 20:44:07 UTC 2010

Am I correct in understanding the MIT License (aka X11 License) to be
compatible with the GPL v2?  The FSF indicates it is so:
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLCompatibleLicenses

<http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLCompatibleLicenses>I've
been releasing my recent plugins/code under the MIT License.

Thanks,

Calvin Freitas
cal at calvinfreitas.com
http://calvinf.com/