[wp-hackers] meta_key and meta_value query variables don't work in the backend?

Matthew Gerring mgerring at emrl.com
Fri Jan 15 00:59:23 UTC 2010

Hello all. I'm using the manage_pages_query filter to sort posts in the backend. I seem to be able to use all the normal variables, except for meta_key and meta_value. They do absolutely nothing, together or separately. I dug through the source to see what was going on, but I didn't see any giveaways as to why the front end would accept that as a query variable and not the back end. Can anyone shed some light on this?

-Matthew