[wp-hackers] fixes for old versions

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Fri Jan 8 13:34:43 UTC 2010

On Jan 8, 2010, at 12:44 AM, Eric Marden wrote:

> However, to answer the larger issue a complex system that is fragile to upgrades is a system that probably needs re-factoring.

Yeeeaaaahhhh.  My company's site was done in Drupal by some outside developers.  Things keep breaking, and when I call them up to fix their crappy code, I get "Are you running the updates?"

"Yes"

(sneeringly) "Well that's why it keeps breaking." (duh)

Hm.  Time to get a new Drupal developer.

Any recommendations?  ;-)

Stephen