[wp-hackers] fixes for old versions

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jan 7 12:57:44 UTC 2010

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 23:27:30 +1100, Steve Taylor <steve at sltaylor.co.uk>
wrote:
> From other comment it seems there is limited support for older
> branches - but I'm not sure where I go to get these releases. I assume
> it's not down to Glenn's suggestion of manually identifying and
> applying code from trac?

The limited security-only support for the previous stable branch doesnt
seem to be actually advertised on WordPress.org's download page at present.

I'd expect "Legacy Security-only updates release" to get listed on
http://wordpress.org/download/

If theres a release made, there'll be an announcement made on teh dev blog
to start with, and the Automatic upgrade inside of WordPress will offer to
upgrade to the latest release in that branch before offering the next
major release.

--
Dion Hulse / dd32

Contact: