[wp-hackers] fixes for old versions

Matt Martz matt at sivel.net
Thu Jan 7 00:28:21 UTC 2010

In this case however we have decided to maintain 2.8 until 3.0 beta is released.  At least that was the last I had heard before the 2.9 release.  Based on feedback and usage of the "legacy" branch we may decide to support more than 1 "legacy" branch.

Someone, maybe Ryan, Westi, Mark, Matt, Andrew or Jane may be able to correct me.

This was also discussed at WC NYC.