[wp-hackers] URL question

Dan Phiffer dan at phiffer.org
Sat Jan 2 14:15:01 UTC 2010

Hmm never mind all that. I think I've changed my mind about how I'll make this work. Image attachments wouldn't be very scalable (mainly due to the huge, non-paginated list of items). I probably can't get around creating a post for each entry, although there was a certain appeal to batch uploading 80 images and having it Just Work.

-Dan