[wp-hackers] Admin section / (Article) Categories

Sofija sosingus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 16:10:29 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I have a suggestion. I started out developing an plugin for WP that allows specific kind of article categories. Now, it is possible to add-in some custom fields in edit category page using edit_category_form_fields action but there is no such action to use when adding category. I've added one (add_category_form_fields) on my own, but It would be nice if I could replace that with the one coming from WP as there would be no trouble merging with new versions.

Cheers,
Sofija