[wp-hackers] Mysql crash

Stlib staraclib at free.fr
Fri Feb 19 17:18:17 UTC 2010

Hello !

I've turned of the Advanced Category Excluder, and we will see if the crash
reappeared...

I guess if you have an idea without deactivate all plugins, cause I need its
:(

Moreover, if Advanced Category Excluder is the problem, do you think I can
use Simply Exclude plugin or it will provoque the same crash ?

Thanks.