[wp-hackers] ACL support

Elizabeth Buckwalter elizabeth at slatetechpdx.com
Wed Feb 17 19:34:15 UTC 2010

On one of my boxes I have ACLs.  This is great as I can have multiple
developers working on one project while the server has write access.
 Usually, ACLs are seamless to a user.  However, Wordpress doesn't seem to
handle this successfully.  I've done through a bit of the code, but cannot
seem to track down why it fails.  If it is running as the apache user, it
should have the appropriate read and write settings.  It fails.

Has anyone run into this problem before?

Thanks.