[wp-hackers] Error handling in WordPress

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Feb 15 20:26:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Vinicius Massuchetto
<viniciusandre at gmail.com> wrote:
> That looks ok, but I was trying to find a way to send every PHP +
> Wordpress errors by e-mail without showing the message to users.
>
> If anyone has a tip, It'll be welcome.

Oh. Didn't see "by email". If you have something you want to send via
email, then it's just a matter of calling wp_mail() with the data to
email.

The simplest use case is easy:
wp_mail("fake at example.com", "Subject", "Message");

Make that as complex as you like, but the basic use is no problem.

-Otto