[wp-hackers] PHP Include Question - Best Practice

ProDevStudio prodevstudio at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 08:20:01 UTC 2010

Hi Michael,

One way to do this would be to check is image_resize() has not already been
defined then include the image.php.

for example:

function foo() {
    if (!function_exists('image_resize')) {
        include_once(ABSPATH . WPINC . '/image.php');
    }
    //more code here
}

In terms of performance issue one would reduce the number of call to
include_once if it was loaded already.

I would be interested in seeing others take on this.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://www.prodevstudio.com