[wp-hackers] How to share WordPress posts across multiple blogs

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Feb 13 23:02:30 UTC 2010

Whats the Use-case for sharing posts?

If you're trying to have a blog available from multiple domains, the best
way is to simply use a single WordPress isntance, and direct all the
domains to that. By default, the Canonical redirection will kick in and
redirect it to the primary.
you can get around that by defining WP_SITEURL and WP_HOME in your config
file dynamically to the hostname that the request came in on to bypass
that issue.