[wp-hackers] Script Install of WordPress Lastest

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat Feb 13 01:03:38 UTC 2010

Does your PHP install have the ZIP extension available?

Do Plugin Installs suceed?

Generally, Upgrade/Installs errors are due to incomplete Zip downloads.

If it fails consistantly, try disabling the zip extension:

add_filter('unzip_file_use_ziparchive', create_function('', 'return
false;'));

If that doesnt help (And i *hope* it doesnt.. because that'll mean
something weird is up with the PHP Zip extension), Then try installing my
plugin 'Core Control', Activate the HTTP Access module, and try disabling
the current default transport.. See if that helps you at all