[wp-hackers] Theme options panel questions - Add social bookmarking

Jeremy Herve contact at hervedesign.com
Tue Feb 9 08:18:44 UTC 2010

Hi there!

I am having a few issues figuring this out by myself, and I did not
receive help on the WordPress forums, so I now ask the question
directly to the pros! :)

I am trying to develop a theme with an options panel allowing the user
to choose which social bookmarking websites he would like to have
displayed on single articles pages thanks to checkboxes.

Here is what I have done so far:

In my functions.php
http://pastebin.com/f37ea5d17

In single.php
http://pastebin.com/f3d9d923d

But I must miss something: everything is displayed in single.php,
checkboxes activated or not; and when I try to modify checkboxes in
the admin options panel, I get an error message:
"You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

Do you have any idea how to work this out?

Thanks for your help!

Jeremy Herve
http://twitter.com/jeherve