[wp-hackers] Need Help, I cannot figure this out.

Eric Marden wp at xentek.net
Fri Feb 5 23:10:46 UTC 2010

On Feb 5, 2010, at 1:20 AM, Shane Chambers wrote:

> For all of those that are kind enough to weigh in, or at least
> scratch their head towards this problem; the problem is currently
> rearing it's head on a frequent basis.

A couple of other things to try:

* New vhost using similar config and test a default wordpress install.
Can the server run wordpress?
* Try turning off permalinks on msrec.com … does the issue persist?
* Squid was likely not an issue, but did cache the wrong results at
some point. Leave off until apache is running perfectly.
* Run your msrec app on a different server (even a local one). Does it
still exhibit the behavior?

- Eric Marden
http://xentek.net/code/wordpress/
tw: @xentek