[wp-hackers] Need Help, I cannot figure this out.

Shane Chambers knoxpics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 21:39:57 UTC 2010

Here's an odd update.  I've now got a script going that pulls down a
page every three seconds.  It's caught three errors over the last hour
or so.  No matter what page is being asked for, when it screws up it
always comes back with the same page.

http://www.mrsec.com/tags/Georgia

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><rss version="2.0"
xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/" > <channel>
<title>Comments on: Video Game Lawsuits Could Be A Big Problem For The
NCAA</title> <atom:link
href="http://www.mrsec.com/story/video-game-lawsuits-could-be-a-big-problem-for-the-ncaa/feed"
rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
<link>http://www.mrsec.com/story/video-game-lawsuits-could-be-a-big-problem-for-the-ncaa</link>
<description>Up to the minute SEC football and basketball
news</description> <lastBuildDate>Fri, 05 Feb 2010 12:12:33
+0000</lastBuildDate>
<generator>http://wordpress.org/?v=2.9.1</generator>
<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
<sy:updateFrequency>1</sy:updateFrequency> </channel> </rss>

Before that it was south-carolina, before that it was Kentucky.  But
it's (this afternoon) always bringing up the "video-game-lawsuits" page.

Shane