[wp-hackers] Need Help, I cannot figure this out.

Shane Chambers knoxpics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:31:02 UTC 2010

Mike, Dave,

PHP is sitting at the newest Debian release, with security patches.

root at server-new: php --version
PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny4 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.6.2 (cli) (built: Nov 22 2009
01:50:58)
Copyright (c) 1997-2008 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2008 Zend Technologies
    with XCache v1.2.2, Copyright (c) 2005-2007, by mOo
    with Suhosin v0.9.27, Copyright (c) 2007, by SektionEins GmbH

Apache logs the correct request, at least for all the times I've gone
looking at it.  (which is quite a few times)

I've looked though the rewrite logs, and couldn't find anything
conclusive.  Nothing referencing changing say "tags/vanderbilt" to
anything having to do with feed.  (that's why the RewriteLogLevel was
set to 9, I wasn't seeing anything at 3, so I bumped it up to max logs)

The rest is going to have to wait for Jeremi to chime in about.

Shane