[wp-hackers] Need Help, I cannot figure this out.

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri Feb 5 07:28:36 UTC 2010

I'd be adding something to a plugin similar to this psuedologic:

on template_redirect (Er, maybe something else would be better here)

if ( is_feed() && /feed/ is not in URL ) {
  email details:
   var_dump($_SERVER);
   var_dump($GLOBALS['wp_query']);
   var_dump($GLOBALS['wp']);
}

That should at least tell you how its arrived at the thought its a feed,
you should be able to see the query vars, the actual request, and a few
other useful details that way.