[wp-hackers] Need Help, I cannot figure this out.

Shane Chambers knoxpics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 05:41:03 UTC 2010

No.  As I said earlier, taking Squid out of the picture did not change
the errors.

Current vhost config (note this was normally bound to localhost when
squid is active)

<VirtualHost 74.208.170.64:80>
        ServerName   mrsec.com:80
        ServerAlias  www.mrsec.com new.mrsec.com old.mrsec.com
        UseCanonicalName Off
        ServerAdmin  "admin at mrsec.com"
        DocumentRoot /var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/httpdocs
        CustomLog  /var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/statistics/logs/access_log
cached
        ErrorLog  /var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/statistics/logs/error_log
<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
        UserDir /var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/web_users
</IfModule>
        <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
                SSLEngine off
        </IfModule>
        <Directory /var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/httpdocs>
        <IfModule sapi_apache2.c>
                php_admin_flag engine on
                php_admin_flag safe_mode off
                php_admin_value open_basedir
"/var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/httpdocs:/tmp"
        </IfModule>
        <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                php_admin_flag engine on
                php_admin_flag safe_mode off
                php_admin_value open_basedir
"/var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/httpdocs:/tmp"
        </IfModule>
                Options -Includes -ExecCGI
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/web_users>
        <IfModule sapi_apache2.c>
                php_admin_flag engine off
        </IfModule>
        <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                php_admin_flag engine off
        </IfModule>
        </Directory>
        #<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        #RewriteLog "/var/www/vhosts/mrsec.com/statistics/logs/rewrite_log"
        #RewriteLogLevel 9
        #</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>