[wp-hackers] Recommendations for trac patches?

ProDevStudio prodevstudio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:22:39 UTC 2010

Hi Chris,

It seems your ticket is related by Ryan to :
http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6751

What this tells me is that core developers are working on something
that would fix this and many other issues at the same time.

As suggestion rather than opening a new ticket you could have attached
your patch to ticket 6751 as this was already being looked it by more
people and are related.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://www.prodevstudio.com

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://www.fridaykhutbah.com