[wp-hackers] Wordpress Foundation

Calvin Freitas cal at calvinfreitas.com
Wed Feb 3 16:04:31 UTC 2010

I'd suggest reading Matt's blog post introducing the foundation and read the
about page:
- http://wordpressfoundation.org/2010/getting-off-the-ground/
 <http://wordpressfoundation.org/2010/getting-off-the-ground/>-
http://wordpressfoundation.org/

<http://wordpressfoundation.org/>A key statement: "The point of the
foundation is to ensure free access, in perpetuity, to the software projects
we support."

Calvin Freitas
cal at calvinfreitas.com
http://calvinf.com/