[wp-hackers] Wordpress Android App (GSOC)

Leif Andersen leif.a.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:51:47 UTC 2010

Ya, I am going to contribute to it (at least once I find the URL for the
source code, which doesn't appear to be on the website).  However, I still
do need to find some new project to do (even if it's still related to this
specific android app).

~Leif
The All New Unctuous Rants of Leif Andersen:
http://leifandersen.net