[wp-hackers] Running trunk on the open web

Nitin Reddy nitin.reddy at danatev.com
Mon Feb 1 08:29:20 UTC 2010

Hi!

I wouldn't recommend doing that for a website that needs to be available 24x7 (Eg. a news site). You might want to run it through a QC cycle (more than just a sanity check) to ensure that nothing is broken.

Code that makes it into a release is much more stable, having been through the beta and release candidate phases when it has been under scrutiny.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy