[wp-hackers] The problem with Contributions and This Thread

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Wed Dec 29 04:20:06 UTC 2010

On Dec 28, 2010, at 10:51 PM, Dino Termini wrote:
> On 12/28/2010 10:27 PM, Jesus Lizama wrote:
>> I agree with Nacin
>
> Well, if Jesus is by you side, Andrew, then I think there's nothing else to say :) Just kidding, please don't take it personally, I'm trying to bring back a more conversational tone here.

Oh great.  Let's hope nobody named Mohammed gives a thumbs up to Jacob's position, or worse for anyone named Abraham to come along and side with Jesus against Mohammed otherwise I fear that all hell just might break loose in here.

-Mike
P.S. Just trying to help add to that "more conversational tone."  :-)