[wp-hackers] .Org login w/Chrome issues?

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:31:04 UTC 2010

Here's a silly question:
Does case matter in .Org usernames? (Evidence points to: "emphatic
yes".) I was trying to log in to the Support fora using Google Chrome
just now and it seems as though Chrome forces usernames to be lower
case, yet my .Org username has capital letters in it. So, no joy in
Mudville on Chrome. I guess "ZaMoose" and "zamoose" are considered to
be two separate accounts, right?

So, long and the short of it is: what can be done to allow me to use
the fora + Chrome? Can I somehow associate the lower-cased version of
the user name with my existing account, or am I just out of luck?

--
-Doug
@zamoose