[wp-hackers] WordPress 3.1 Requirements

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Thu Dec 16 17:03:06 UTC 2010

Just to add;  ComicPress my theme works fine on other peoples php4 hosting,
and not 1and1, has to use php5 on 1and1

http://comicpress.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3597&highlight=1and1

It is also a known fix to switch to php 5 on 1and1 as well for buddypress
(or was at the time in prev. revisions of buddypress)

http://buddypress.org/community/groups/how-to-and-troubleshooting/forum/topic/500-errors-1and1-webhost/