[wp-hackers] Licensing and Copyright Issues with the Hello Dolly Plugin

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Thu Dec 16 03:27:17 UTC 2010

Bottom line:

We are going to address this at the conclusion of the 3.1 cycle.

If you want to see this resolved, the best thing you can do is speed up the
end point of the 3.1 cycle by getting involved.

We have one dozen features to thoroughly test, many of them
developer-focused, and forty open tickets. We also have seen roughly
one-20th of the volume of wp-testers mail this cycle than we had last cycle.

Please. Honest plea. Get involved.

Stop distracting us further. In return, yes, we are aware this needs to be
discussed, and you can hold me to that come January.

For now, help us by trying to break Beta 2.

Regards,
Nacin