[wp-hackers] Licensing and Copyright Issues with the Hello Dolly Plugin

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Dec 16 00:23:36 UTC 2010

I didn't intend to end all such discussion; rather, my point was that a
wp-hackers discussion is not the best way to get the powers-that-be
(primarily, Matt) to hear, understand, and take seriously the concern being
expressed.

Otherwise, wp-hackers is pretty much the perfect place to have
yet-another-copyright-argument. :)  I'm just trying my best (and failing a
bit) to avoid feeding the argument, in this instance.

Chip