[wp-hackers] Licensing and Copyright Issues with the Hello Dolly Plugin

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at newclarity.net
Thu Dec 16 00:13:12 UTC 2010

On Dec 15, 2010, at 7:04 PM, Pete Mall wrote:

> "Given that wp-hackers isn't the appropriate venue for ensuring that concern
> is met, I'll do my best to bow out of the discussion now."

Watching this discussion with fascination from the sidelines and really not wanting to get sucked in, I do have a question.

It's been stated that wp-hackers is not the appropriate venue to discuss this and that trac is not the appropriate place to discuss this[1].  So where is the appropriate place to discuss this?  Not that I'm one who does want to debate this particular issue, but I am interested in knowing what other avenues for discussion when there are regarding questions of this type?

-Mike

[1] http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15769#comment:29