[wp-hackers] Premium plugin protection

Iain Cambridge wackiebackie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:06:13 UTC 2010

By decrypting it. Since it's got to be machine readable (modifications
& distrubitions only) it will have a decrypting method within the code
somewhere.

The terms and conditions only apply to "COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND
MODIFICATION" and not to the ability to attach the license to code.
Simply put if I wanted to encrypt all my code and put it into a
seperate file and then run it thought mcrypt and eval there is no
valid reason that I can see I can't GPL that code. It would just be
silly.

Iain