[wp-hackers] Premium plugin protection

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 04:00:19 UTC 2010

I agree I have ran into themes that do that with the footer, in an effort to
force you to keep their links, so when they do that I will rebuild the
footer html myself then remove their links just to spite them lol, but hey
its GPL I can do that.  Whereas if they would have left the footer as just
plain code, I would have either just kept the links or make a donation to
the developer before removing if I really didn't want the links but liked
the template.