[wp-hackers] Custom content question

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Mon Dec 13 22:24:12 UTC 2010

I would do each one different.  I would set up Presentations as a custom
post type and Presenters as a custom taxonomy.

Just like categories and tags, taxonomy items (presenters) can have
additional information assigned to them.  You can then easily set up an
archive for this taxonomy along the lines of
http://site.url/presenter/adam-polon that will list your name, title, bio,
and all of the presentations (custom post type) that belong to that
presenter.

Then set up a custom post type for presentations and build the additional
fields as custom meta boxes.  You can select one or more presenters as well
to automatically associate things.