[wp-hackers] After Publish Revisions

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Mon Dec 13 22:20:40 UTC 2010

Yep, I'm digging into this - we already got the metadata versioning
worked out (from the other thread). This plugin contains a missing
feature where it doesn't show the metadata panels associated with a
custom post type, in the custom edit page it added to WordPress for
published content. I'll get a patch together at least for that - but it
does work with the metadata off the shelf. This plugin is pretty sweet. :-)

Kevin N.