[wp-hackers] Please help diagnose custom post type permalink problem

David F. Carr david at carrcommunications.com
Sun Dec 12 02:20:16 UTC 2010

I have a query in to the site owner on both those points (.htaccess and
caching setup). Has the standard .htaccess for WordPress changed with recent
releases? I wonder if the site might be using a .htaccess with code
generated for a previous 2.x version.

The site in question definitely does have permalinks enabled.