[wp-hackers] Premium plugin protection

Andy Charrington-Wilden andycharrington at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 23:54:33 UTC 2010

I agree. Selling support is certainly a great way of doing it.

I had considered having key code on a remote server but wondered if that went against the 'ethos' of wordpress as a community?

Do you think profiting (or trying to) by utilising the wordpress platform is immoral or wrong in anyway? Not in terms of being paid to develop or design for wordpress. But in the sense that we can build something on top of the platform that we then charge for?

Andy

Jealous Designs
Website: jealousdesigns.co.uk
Portfolio: jealousdesigns.co.uk/portfolio
Phone: 07903030008
Twitter: _a_n_d_y
Skype: andycharrington

Sent from my iPhone