[wp-hackers] Switching from SVN

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 13:28:37 UTC 2010

I'm with you on this.  I tried to make a patch for a bug I discovered with
Wordpress forcing verbose page rules when they weren't necessary.  Needless
to say I couldn't even get the current code checked out and gave up.  I
ended up just explaining the modification (as it was a simple one line
change) in the ticket.