[wp-hackers] Switching from SVN

Vid Luther vid at zippykid.com
Fri Dec 10 11:54:16 UTC 2010

I would like to point out that a lot of developers prefer git over
Svn, some because they hear it's cool, and some because they've used
it...

I really think this discussion of what's better hypothetically needs
to be tabled until someone (Otto :)) uses git for a small project for
a month or so, thinking about git is a lot harder than using it, using
it with the guidance of someone who has an idea of what the workflow
should be, and has knowledge of commands will make the experience much
better.

Svn would be hard, if you had never used anything as well.

This is just turning into a vim vs emacs discussion...

Sent from my iPhone