[wp-hackers] Switching from SVN

Ankur Oberoi aoberoi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 05:59:09 UTC 2010

i write better code if i can experiment more.
i experiment more if its easy to branch
i branch if its easy to merge
its easier to merge in a distributed system because of the features it has
(rebasing, submodules, tracking changes across files, "smarter" diff-ing
through ancestry, n-way merges)

if i write better code, you (as a maintainer) get less crappy stuff to deal
with, more time for beer.