[wp-hackers] Customize Wordpress Emails

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 23:53:36 UTC 2010

Exactly my point, that would require three different plugins, the SMTP
plugin, a plugin to customize the emails with an HTML format, and my own
plugin still to send my other emails.

Hence it just makes sense to add functionality to my plugin to just suppress
wp_mail and send out the emails myself so I have the full control over the
process without hacking the core function.