[wp-hackers] Page Templates vs Category Templates

Charles Frees-Melvin wordpress at cefm.ca
Thu Dec 2 21:47:18 UTC 2010

In the Grand scheme of things. This would be a good use case for termmeta.

I run a website for a radio station and using a custom tax would be good for me and need more meta, rather than storing an array in the description.

From there once there is a place to store it this whole conversation becomes plug-in territory. I think we would be amazed where plugins will lead WP with term meta.

A although the original poster only has needs for categories. This has a huge benefit for all taxes. It would even open up having a varied number posts on a per term bases is we just had a place to store it.

--
Charles E. Frees-Melvin

Sent from my Rogers iPhone 3G