[wp-hackers] Page Templates vs Category Templates

kwalock blaise blaiserino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 11:08:44 UTC 2010

hello thanks for your interest  bellow are the prices list of what i
have read well and get back to me with what you need .
Price for CVV:
UK CVV without BINS and DOB is $5 each
UK CVV with BINSand DOB(Serial) is $10 each
UK Swich CVV is $8 each
UK Amex CVV is $10 each
US CVV(Visa) is $2 each
US CVV(Master) is $2 each
US CVV(Amex) is $3 each
AU CVV is $8 each
EU CVV is $5 each
Track 1& 2 CC is 50$
Fresh Fullz CA is10$
Dead Fullz is 5$
Eu is 15$
Minimum order : $100

that are my price lis for cvv ok you can try with smaller order or if
you like you take my minimum oder ok waiting to read from you
Blaiserino Cvv Team

On 02/12/2010, Mike Little <wordpress at zed1.com> wrote:
> On 2 December 2010 10:39, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net>wrote:
>
>> Mike, quick question..
>>
>> You want to basically have each category have their own look right?
>>
>> You know you can do this with CSS and a body_class() filter right?
>>
>> - Phil
>>

> Yes, of course.
>
> The topic is essentially about being able to select *theme provided* layouts
> on a per category basis (similar to how you do for page templates -- and
> they could be the same ones) for people who are not up to creating/modifying
> themes.
>
> Mike
> --
> Mike Little