[wp-hackers] WordPress 3.0.1 package problem?

Mike Little wordpress at zed1.com
Mon Aug 30 11:54:52 UTC 2010

On 30 August 2010 12:48, Rich Pedley <elfin at elfden.co.uk> wrote:

> On 30/08/2010 12:40, Mike Little wrote:
>
>> On 30 August 2010 12:39, Mike Little<wordpress at zed1.com>  wrote:
>>
>>  On 30 August 2010 12:15, Lynne Pope<lynne.pope at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi all,
>>>>

>>> I see them both, can download them both, and their respective md5
>>> checksums
>>> match.
>>>

>>>  Actually, I just spotted you said wordpress-mu 3.01, there is no
>> WordPress
>> MU 3.0.1 it's all WordPress now.
>>

> Then why is there a 3.0 & 3.0.1 listed in the MU Releases section?
>
> That page is confusing though, would it be better to split into 3 now?
>
> Rich

The mu releases did not used to be on that page at all. I suspect it's
something to do with the reworking of the .org site. So my guess would be
that an automated script that generates the links is probably confused by
having mu releases listed on the same page (and now pointing at the same svn
tree).

Mike
--
Mike Little