[wp-hackers] Plugin repository issue

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Aug 28 13:30:08 UTC 2010

That was me. It's still going through the process, actually.

You should probably go through and remove a lot of those older
versions. With the way the current system works, having lots of older
versions lying around is not a great idea, as it makes it take an
extremely long time to do updates.

-Otto