[wp-hackers] WP Hosting

Vid Luther vid at zippykid.com
Fri Aug 27 14:17:58 UTC 2010

If you know how to setup wordpress, mysql yourself and are comfortable with linux, Slicehost or Rackspace cloud servers would be your simplest bet.

I have personally started a managed wordpress hosting company, and I address some of the things you mention below, but there are others as well, wpengine is one, and page.ly is another.

I would personally only use one of the three above, I'm sure you know who'll I would like you to pick first :).

Mine: zippykid.com
WPEngine: wpengine.com
Page.ly: page.ly

I've met the founders of wp engine, they're cool people, I trust them, page.ly has been getting a lot of press lately, they must be doing something right :). I'm the new kid in town.