[wp-hackers] WP Hosting

Christopher Ross cross at thisismyurl.com
Fri Aug 27 14:08:47 UTC 2010

I need a new host and I'm hoping somebody here has a serious recommendation.

By serious, I mean something that isn't just an affiliate link but is a really great WP hosting environment. My sites have hit ~150k a month in traffic, they're also being throttled at my hosting company an average of 4 hours a day with extensive optimization and caching in place.

What I'm looking for is somewhere with great WP support, full access to the servers and a stable history of offering quality support.

Anybody care to vouch for a company?

c.

__

Christopher Ross