[wp-hackers] Multiple installations with same tables

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Aug 25 19:41:27 UTC 2010

I think that in the future, it is best to only give as much information as
needed to solve the problem you are having.

On first read, it seemed like you needed help with GIT and having people
check it out. On second read, it seemed like you needed to know what scribu
replied with.

Most people on the forums, I believe, are only going to give a first read
and if it isn't clear as to what problem you are having, they might not
answer.

No one needed to know you were using GIT, only needed to know that you had a
dev <-> live environment and wanted to know how to test locally.

Jacob Santos