[wp-hackers] moving sites from one MS installation to another

ken zarque kenzaraque at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:08:12 UTC 2010

Note: This is a continuation of a thread concerning one large database vs
multiple small databases.

Question:  What is the best way to move a single site from one MS
installation to another?

I have a dev, staging and production installation of WP MS.  And I am trying
to figure out what is the best way to move a site created in the dev
environment to the staging environment.

Since MS uses one large database, I would be moving a group of tables vs an
entire database.  It worries me that I will corrupt the database.