[wp-hackers] Code reviews for plugins?

Paul paul at codehooligans.com
Mon Aug 23 16:09:10 UTC 2010

How is that different than the already in place plugin rating system hosted on WP.org? There users (not just developers) can rate your plugin and advise other is it works with a particular version of WP. Also it links to user support mentions from the WP.org forum.

Do we really need to start splintering the plugin reviews into another micro-communitee controlled site?

P-